Tuesday 19 August 2014

Introduction to my Training Course

Before anything else,I wish to put forth following:
  • I am a real trader who trades real markets in real time with real money. I am not an academician or a person who relies on the sale of tips or a trading system or subscriptions to make a living or 'generate seed capital' as many people say. I am just a trader trying to make money from the markets;
  • This interaction with you through my blog writings/video chats will catalog real-time trading signals and endeavors, not some arbitrary set of optimized rules/forms to fit to last year’s charts. You will be a real-time witness to my trading on a day-by-day, trade-by-trade, thought-by-thought, mistake-by-mistake, victory-by-victory, and emotion-by-emotion basis. I am stepping out in faith that I will even be profitable during the next 13 weeks that we would be spending together; 
  • Consistently successful trading is a tough job. I make no pretense to the opposite. If trading were easy,everyone would be doing it for a living. Someother authors can share the glory of their constant successes. Successful speculation (yes,despite all TA/Risk management/money management, it remains a speculation) can lead to hairgraying,sleep-losing, and dog-kicking emotions;
  • I have absolutely no desire to show how I can turn a small fortune into a large one.People who talk about turning Rs. 10,000/- into a million may be good marketing, but let’s get real! A person who can achieve this type of performance would possess all of the world’s currency within a decade. Do the math! My goal is  a  20 percent monthly return on a capital of upto 5 lacs. And its my belief that as we increase our capital,the percentage returns tend to come down. I will leave it to other authors/advisors to disclose their secrets to big fortunes. If you are looking how to convert a small account into a millions, I am not the man for you. 
  • Charting has been good to me. I know it may sound a lot nobler than it really is, but I would like to share what I have learned over the years about the craft of trading chart patterns. In hindsight, it is easy to imagine how a market should have been traded. But in real time the chickens come home to roost. I believe that I can add to the body of practical knowledge on chart trading.

Having said the above----- I am in the process of enrolling a few serious traders with whom I would not only be sharing my Trade-blog but also FB/google chat for discussions .I also wish to have a one-to-one video chat at least twice a weak to help them understand the finer aspects of trade-entries and exits.
We would be trading only in Futurz (no option-plays);No news discussions only technicals like EW,Harmonics,channels,candlesticks etc synchronized with momentum oscillators---


My charge is only 10k per month and I would not be keeping anyone under my tutelage for more than three months ---
And my attempt would be to provide 20  trade-illustrations of 10k profit potential each during this period, just to make it a win-win situation.

Interested ??

If yes, contact sanjayraghuvanshi1965@gmail.com

However,I wish to re-iterate that I am no qualified financial advisor and would be sharing only what I have learnt of my own ---
and all the above inputs from me are no guarantee that you would be making money in the stock market consistently. You would only be a witness to my insights and whether you choose to follow me or not would entirely be your discretion. The Disclaimer in the blog should be read,understood and followed in full letter & spirit. In case of any loss, you and only you would be responsible.


No comments:

Post a Comment